My Worst Experience

       It was happened one week ago,my worst experience. I asked my friends to hang out after the school. Actually,I wanted them to accompany me,because I planned to buy some stationary and my daily need. So,they agreed and we went to a bookstore near our school. After I got the stationaries, we went to a fastfood restaurant beside the bookstore. We sat down there for,maybe 3 hours. Talked about school and friends,also remembering some moments when we were in junior high school. Fortuity,we had been in the same junior high school.
       15 minutes later,after we were chatting when the rain suddenly fell down,there was a huge spurt of water from the drains. It made the people who walked through it,wet themselves. I was watching the spurt,and I didn't notice that my mom misscalled me so many time. I thought that my mom got angry because i didn't went back to home quickly. I couldn't go home at that time,I was afraid that my shoes would got wet because of flood. That's not good. So I bravely told my mom that I couldn't go back home. And,surprisingly she wasn't mad at all. But accidently my phone was off,and it couldn't turn on anyway. I spontaneusly felt panic because I wouldn't be able to contact my mom. Fortunately, I brought another phone,but that phone was empty,nothing I could do with that phone. But my friend helped me. She offered me her personal hotspot,so I could use one of chatting application and contact my mom. I verified the account with her number,because my phone which could receive the message was off. So,finally my mom told me that my father could picked up me there.


Komentar

Postingan Populer