Sudden Conversation


R : Excuse me,but I think that i have saw you somewhere.
Z : Really? But I think i never saw you before. What I have done that day when you saw me? I think I can't remember it.
R : Hmm,I will tell you. But I am starving enough to remember,let's go to a restaurant.
Z : Okay,lets go. I'm hungry too.
R : What do you want? I want to buy some pizza!
Z : No,I'm fat enough to eat pizza.
R : It's okay,you won't get fat if you exercise every week.
Z : Really? okay then,let's get some pizza!

R : What pizza do you want?
Z : I want a pepperoni pizza with some vegetables.
R : Pepperoni with vegetables? Are you kidding me? You won't find it here.
Z : But i want to stay slim! That's why I order pepperoni with vegetables pizza.
R : Let's eat pepperoni pizza with no vegetables pizza! Then I will bring you to somewhere.
Z : Where?
R : Let's eat the pizza first.

*They have finished the pizza

Z : By the way,I don't even know your name, What's your name?
R : Oh my god,how can I forget to introduce myself? I'm Raissa. What is yours?
Z : It's okay. Maybe because you're starving. I'm Zarya.
R : Now,let's go to the swimming pool! we're going to swimming!
Z : Okay

*They arrived at the swimming pool

Z : Wait, I think I remember something. Oh my god I have drowned in that pool!
R : I just wanna to tell you about that. But you have remember it. I just remember that i was saving you when you drowned.
Z : Is that you? thanks for that by the way.
R : Now let's go swimming! Be careful,don't drown again!
Z : Okay
R : With swimming,you don't have to eat vegetables everytime you eat. It will keep your body healthy and slim.
Z : Ok,thanks for your advice Raissa.

Komentar

Postingan Populer