Holiday Plan

Debby and Zarya have a short conversation after chemistry class.

Debby : "I still wondering why we have holiday earlier than the others,don't you?"
Zarya : "Are you kidding me? That was one of the greatest news that I have ever heard! You should have your holiday plan!"
Debby : "Hmm,that's right. I think I will go to my grandma's house,how about you? I'm sure you will just stay at home,watch tv,movie marathon. You are such a lazy girl!"
Zarya : "You know me so well Debby. I don't know what else to do beside that,honestly."
Debby : "Why don't you go somewhere? Just like,have a vacation with your family?"
Zarya : "That's a good idea,actually. But I don't even know why my family are so busy. However they just stay at home,have some conversations,busy with our gadget. So that's why I know that I will just stay at home."
Debby : "Okay then,I will not insist you. It's your own choice"
Zarya : "By the way,what would you do in your grandma's house?"
Debby : "Umm,I will enjoy my grandma's food. That is the most important thing."
Zarya : "I see,your grandma's food must be taste so good."
Debby : "That's right. But,why don't you go to your grandma's house?"
Zarya : "No,my grandma's house is too far from here. It located in central java. We just go there when Eid Mubarak."
Debby : "That is far enough,according to our holiday duration,i think just not.. worth it."
Zarya : "So what is your other plans beside enjoying foods?"
Debby : "I'm not sure,but I might be playing games with my uncle until midnight and also I might be fishing."
Zarya : "Wow,that's sound interesting. Such a good idea."
Debby : "Oh I think that's my father,see you soon Zarya! Enjoy your holiday!"
Zarya : "Okay then! Enjoy your holiday too!"

Komentar

Postingan Populer